Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Good Times


Just came back from a visit trip back to my mum's hometown. Been a long time since i see my sister, the 2 little niece have all grown up. Hurhur. Bottom left that small little boy is my cousin's son^^ Left is my sister right is my girlfriend of cos and finally the one in the middle i do not need to explain further. Was a good trip back home, good food and kinship bonding.... sometimes if we could just live in such images how good would it be..
Neverthless i hope i do get more chance to do all this, in case one day i regret for not being fillial....always quarrelling with mum seems already part of my daily routine. Maybe she dun understand me, or simply cos we have a major communication breakdown...one day one day all this should change cos this was never what i wanted....either i am hard to understand or something else....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

No baby, it happened because of the generation gaps. No matter how much of our endless explanations, our parent just don't seem to understand that. So, put on with your great smile and it will lead you to a happy life! :)

Anonymous said...

i can't believe that i actually viewed ur blog. god damn

natalie said...

no more updates liao ah?